We produce following material in our production facility in Kehl-Marlen (download our PDF-File)
- Pipe connections in different executions, lockable or not lockable.
- Wall ducts in various executions
- Electrical cut-off pieces
- Pipe fittings in different diameters, sizes and working pressures.
CALCULATION – CONSTRUCTION – PRODUCTION
- Everything from a single source.
- Production made exclusively in our work in Kehl-Marlen Germany
- With a modern fleet of machinery and equipment.
- Having qualified and motivated staff.
Reviews / Authorisations
- According to AD 2000-Guidelines HP 0/TRR 100 in accordance with DIN EN 3834-3/li>
We produce pipe fittings and pipe connections until DN2200
According to the relevant DIN-Norms, AD-guidelines or according to customer´s specifications:
- made from steel according to DIN EN 10025 e.g. S235; S355 or DIN EN 10217 (P235; P355).
- made from stainless steel as 1.4301 or 1.4541 and 1.4571.
Pipe fittings or joints, lockable and not lockable
The great demand in the development of pipeline construction (drinking water or sewage water, etc.) justifies the installation of pipe fittings and joints. They are a indispensable asset when it comes to maintenance and repair of the piping systems.
Anchors, bolts and nuts can be delivered in:
- Electrically galvanised execution.
- Hot dipped galvanised execution.
- Made of stainless steel A2 und A4
Gaskets and sealings
Our pipe fittings are normally equiped with a wedge profile gasket EPDM, which has the drinking water certification according to:
- DVGW-Arbeitsblatt W270
- WRAS BS6920-1:2000
Upon request we can alternatively deliver the gaskets in following materials:
NBR (Perbunan) for:
- Sewage water
- Oil and oily fluids
- Gas (natural gas and biogas..)
- High fluid temperatures
- Special chemical guidelines
- For fluids where EPDM or NBR (Perbunan) are not suitable
The sizes of the wedge profiles have been decided after managerial consideration.
In case of heavy thermal or chemical exposure, we install a stuffing-box package. The choice of the package depends on the appplication area of the product.
Corrosion protection and preparation of the coating process:
It has always been a special concern to us offering optimum coatings to our customers.
Years ago most parts were hot-dipped galvanised or bitumen coated. Then due to risen environmental standards the coating process had to be reviewed. Therefore we have decided many years ago on the acquisition of a powder coating facility.
The epoxy powder coating with Resicoat R4 is applied by spaying or dipping process, according to DIN 30677 part 2.
The procedure is as follows:
- Blasting of the surface e.g. SA 2,5 DIN 55928 or rust DIN 2.213 rust removal grade 3.
- Warming up of the parts on coating temperature.
- Cooling down of the parts
Standard coating thickness: min.250μm
After examination of the coating and the final visual test, the parts can be packed and dispatched immediately.
A further drying period is not necessary.
Certificates for drinking water applications :
- DVGW-Arbeitsblatt W270
- WRAS (Water Regulation advisory Scheme)
Our standard coating with Resicoat R4 we can apply in the colours RAL 5005, RAL 5015 oder RAL 3011. Additional colours can be applied upon request.